365 Dalai Lama - Daily Advice from the Heart
Imagine having an audience with the Dalai Lama where he could offer you personal advice on how to bring more joy into your life and the world around you. 365 Dalai Lama brings you exactly that: short and inspiring words giving you enlightening guidance for everyday living.
These new teachings present an opportunity to feel the focus and presence of the Dalai Lama as never before, including meditations on:
- Stages of life: from young to old
- Life situations: whether poor or wealthy, single or with a family
- States of mind: whether pessimist or optimist, indifferent or driven by desire
- Society and the world: war, peace, business and the environment
- Your spiritual life: for those with no religion as well as those with great faith
His Holiness the Dalai Lama is the exiled spiritual leader of the Tibetan people. He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1989 and is the author of many books on Buddhism.
"Let us cultivate love and compassion, both of which give true meaning to life. This is the religion I preach, more so than Buddhism itself. It is simple. Its temple is the heart."