Pema Chodron's Compassion Cards
Let compassion and fearlessness guide you and you'll live wisely and effectively in good times and bad. Here Pema Chodron offers a powerful method to awaken these qualities using a practice called lojong, which has been a primary focus of her teachings and personal practice for many years. In this boxed set, she provides all the tools needed to practice it in your own life. It includes:
- an introduction to the practice
- 59 cards representing the full set of lojong teachings for daily inspiration and contemplation
- practical commentary from Pema on the reverse of each card
- a card stand for easy display
- an audio download of Pema's teachings on the related practice of tonglen.
Pema Chodron is an American Buddhist nun in the lineage of renowned Tibetan meditation master Chogyam Trungpa and the author of many books and audiobooks, including the best-selling When Things Fall Apart and Don't Bite the Hook.